Friday, November 7, 2014

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Vapor

Today I'm going to share a limited edition, discontinued Tom Ford Nail Lacquer with you. Vapor was a limited edition release from the Spring 2013 collection, but I actually found it at a CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet) in June 2014- one of three polishes I was thrilled to stumble upon.

Vapor is a tricky polish. It's a metallic white polish with a decided silver undertone. The whole collection had a metallic edge, but I suspect that Vapor is the most metallic of the three shades.

I have three coats of Vapor plus a topcoat on my nails in this photo:





I'll be honest, this is one that you need absolutely perfect nails to pull off. Even with a ridge-filling base coat, every imperfection in the nail is highlighted by the metallic formula.  This is somewhat similar to Chanel Attraction, but with far more of a silver tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.