Monday, January 25, 2016

'ello?

Hi there.... I wonder if anyone has even noticed that it's been more than a year since I've blogged. Like many others, I quickly flamed out and decided that chasing the blogging world wasn't for me. However, I do miss it- and talking about some of the fun products that I play with. I've thought about re-activating my blog for a long time- but it is difficult to find the light during winter.

If I am able to come back, this will be a different blog- QBB 3.0 I guess. Less focused on chasing the shiny penny, more about talking about items that I love.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.