Friday, October 31, 2014

Michael Kors Nail Lacquer in Limelight

Today I'm sharing with you one of my two initial selections from Michael Kors' nail line. I've seen this collection at Macy's for months (where it's an exclusive), and have often wondered about the quality. These polishes retail for $18 and are 0.3fl/9ml each, which is smaller than Chanel, Dior, YSL, or Tom Ford, but larger than Burberry polishes.

Limelight is a vibrant lime creme that photographs more neon than in person. It's in the same color family as Butter London Jaded Jack. I have three thin coats, without a topcoat in this photo:


I purchased this as a part of the Sporty Collection Lip & Nail Gift Set when it was a one-day special over the 4th of July holiday at Macy's.

In terms of formula, I find this a nice creme- nothing exceptional but also nice to work with. I tested this for two days and didn't have problems with chipping in that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.