Saturday, March 29, 2014

NOTD: Tom Ford Trophy Wife

This is actually a very recent purchase for me. The Tom Ford mini counter at my local Nordstrom put the tester back out last weekend- which, naturally, I noticed. They'd discovered a few bottles lurking in the back, apparently.

Trophy Wife was one of two Holiday 2013 LE shades. It's somewhat similar to Chanel Rouge Carat- a deep fuchsia/red shimmer polish.  I have two coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails here.



It may not be a totally spring-appropriate hue but it did make me smile this week. I love Tom Ford's cheeky shade names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.