Wednesday, October 4, 2017

#ProjectUseThemALL Update: September 2017

I feel like September has been the month that has really turned the corner for me with this project.

Here's where we were leading into September:

Date Project Started: May 15, 2017                 Number of Palettes Currently in Project: 165
Date of Last Update: August 28, 2017                   Number of Palettes Used: 87
Number of Palettes Initially Included: 156        Number of Palettes Remaining: 78

Here's where we currently are:

Date Project Started: May 15, 2017                 Number of Palettes Currently in Project: 165
Date of Last Update: September 30, 2017                   Number of Palettes Used: 113
Number of Palettes Initially Included: 156        Number of Palettes Remaining: 52

I've got this, especially since I've been doing something different.

I never said I had to wear the shadows all day. To try to get through everything, I'm also doing a look at night if necessary to stay on track. This is how I can wear Lila for 8 days and still work through palettes. Plus, this is the best way to improve your makeup skills and try new things. Trust me on that.

2 September: Chanel Tisse Rhapsodie
3 September: Chanel Tisse Venitien
4 September: Tom Ford Crushed Indigo
5 September: Laura Mercier Artist's Palette
6 September: Natasha Denona 5-pan #11
7 September: Pur Trolls
8 September: UD Naked 3
9 September: Dior Petal Shine
10 September: CoverGirl TruJewels
11 September: Stila In the Light
13 September: Tarte Tartelette Tease
14 September: MAC Smoky Rose x 9
16 September: Tom Ford Nude Dip
17 September: ABH Master Palette by Mario
18 September: Chanel Tisse Rivoli
20 September: Tom Ford Cognac Sable & Cocoa Mirage
22 September: Chanel Tisse Camelia
23 September: MAC Pastel x 9
24 September: MAC Flamingo Park x 9
25 September: MAC Purple x 9
26 September: Milani Earthy Neutrals
27 September: Wet n Wild Comfort Zone, Viseart Theory Amethyst
28 September: Armani Luxe is More
29 September: NARS Depot Palette
30 September: Chanel Tisse Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.