Friday, January 29, 2016

NOTD: Julep Joy

While looking through posts that I started a long time ago, I found a few draft NOTDs started in a folder. While I work towards getting new content for the blog, why not bring them back?




Let me to try to decipher my notes about Joy. It's a lovely pinky mauvey purple with sheer tendencies; this photo is at least 3 coats. I have a hard time with Julep's polishes- this probably lasted about 24 hours without chipping if I'm lucky.

I'm not sure when this was taken, but there's certainly no green in my shots these days!

A bit of an update: I'm looking to upgrade my camera and lighting options, so any new pictures might be a little lesser quality. I'm working on it, though. I have some Spring 2016 items to shoot (including key pieces of the YSL, Dior, Chanel, and Lancome collections) and I can't wait to play with them. So readers, please forgive me if you get photographs of used items if my patience runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.