Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sunday Dreaming

It's been a long, long time since I've done one of these. Since I just bought a ton of makeup, there's not a lot that I've got my eye on, beauty-wise. But here's what I'm dreaming of:


1. Alexis Bittar Lucite Neo Bohemian Hinged Bangle ($130)

Let's talk jewelry for a minute here, okay? I'm obsessing over Alexis Bittar's designs as of late, but I've always loved his work with Lucite bangles. This is one of my favorite styles, and I already own it in multiple colors. This Fluorescent Melon shade is perfect for spring- and is making my heart sing. I may have to pick it up for a treat one of these days soon!


2. NARS Spring 2016 Color Collection



It's just a matter of days until NARS' Spring 2016 collection launches beyond the brand's website and Barney's New York. I have my eye on several key pieces- minty Dual Intensity eyeshadow Tavros and Impassioned blush among them.

3. Chanel Angled Powder Brush #2 ($60)



This was also promoted with the Chanel collection that I purchased, but I've been buying so many brushes that I couldn't pick it up right away. I've been looking for a large angled brush and really want to play with this one. I love the one Chanel brush that I have (#4), so I think #2 may be joining it very soon.


I'm working on a massive post recapping the new Les Sautoirs de Coco Collection and hope to get the first half of that up later today.

What are you dreaming about on this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.