Thursday, January 28, 2016

NOTD: OPI A Butterfly Moment

If there was a draft NOTD to discover while digging through Blogger, this one is a shocker! I would've thought that I'd have already featured it.  Oops. I can speak much more eloquently about it now though.




You'll have to trust me, but this is three coats of OPI A Butterfly Moment. This is a discontinued shade from the Mariah Carey collection. A Butterfly Moment came in stark contrast to the blinged out shades that stole most of the attention in the collection.

But A Butterfly Moment was where it was at. It's a lovely, grown-up shade that's so soft and irresistible. Think of it with a cozy cashmere sweater and you're on your way.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.