Thursday, May 5, 2016

An Update & QBB's Palette Challenge


Hi everyone-

As you may have guessed, my job has taken over my life again. Unfortunately, there's no signs of that stopping as there's no replacing departed personnel. Work-life balance is somewhat of a luxury to my employer. Since I'm not independently wealthy, I have to comply.

That said, I wanted to share with everyone the #mixitupmaypalettes challenge I have going on Instagram. I've been in a makeup rut, reaching for either my custom MAC palettes (not pictured; these babies deserve their own space) or the Tartelette in Bloom palette. Meanwhile, I have a ton of other items that aren't being used...

First, my inspiration:




I couldn't get it all in one photo, so here's a mini video that I posted to Instagram:




I should mention that I only grabbed for a total of 5 minutes. Yikes.

Yes, I have a ton of palettes, and I'm happy to be working through some of them. I'll try to write a wrap-up post every few days to share my #fotd. I'm thinking every 5 days? My goal is to work through as many of my palettes as I can before repeats since I don't use a lot of my collection.

For the rather critical new readers, my photos are my photos. I am not a professional blogger. I do the best that I can, but I am what I am. Last time the mean critics made me stop blogging- I'm on the fence right now to be honest.

Along with my #fotds, I'm going to be posting mini reviews of some of the products along the way. With my job taking over, this is what I can handle right now.  What I will try to do is get a feature up on the 3 new Christian Louboutin polishes (wearing Jazzy Doll right now) sometime in the next week if it ever stops raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.