Thursday, May 5, 2016

#mixitupmaypalettes Challenge Day 2: Back to Earth

Day 2: Back to Reality, or Understated Neutrals with an Unanticipated Smoky Twist


After all of that fun, it was back to reality and work with a more streamlined, neutral look on Day #2. It was far smokier than I planned!

Given that I did my makeup quickly and at 4:30AM, I didn't photograph my face. I also chose to leave the lashes behind.

Face: MAC Prep & Prime Face, NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer Palette (I need to do a mini review on this soon!), MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (NW15), Tom Ford Traceless Foundation (Cream), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (Translucent), Tom Ford Blush (Love Lust), Guerlain Pressed Meteorites (Medium)

Eyes: NYX Cosmetics Color Correcting Concealer Palette, Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Concealer (Bavarian Cream), Laura Mercier Secret Brighening Powder, Smashbox 24 Hour Eyeshadow Primer, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow (Chocolate), Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow (Trench), MAC Paint Pot (Painterly), Chanel Les 4 Ombres (Tisse Rivoli), Tom Ford Liner (Metallic Mink), Tarte Gifted Mascara

Lips: Sephora Collection Universal Lip Liner, MAC Lip Liner (Subculture), Tom Ford Lip Shine (Lust)


Nails: Essie Lounge Lover

Running List of Palettes Used (QBB review linked when available):

Day 1: Laura Mercier Paris After the Rain
Day 2: Chanel Tisse Rivoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.