Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Burberry Oxblood Nail Polish Revisited

Burberry Oxblood was my first encounter with the brand that I've come to know and love.  I first discussed this shade in this post. I've mentioned that the nail polishes seem to be the weak link in the beauty lineup in the past, but it's been a couple of months since I gave the polishes a shot.






There's no denying that Oxblood is a stunning shade. That was never the issue for me with Burberry's nail polish.

After 8 hours (1 work day) at a computer work station, this was part of the result:





I also had substantial tip wear on every nail.  Although Burberry's nail polishes are less expensive by a few dollars ($20 vs $24-32) compared to Dior, Chanel, Guerlain, Tom Ford, etc, the lower price simply doesn't excuse that type of wear after less than 24 hours.

Perhaps I'll give Burberry a final shot in the future with their nail polishes, but for now I'm concentrating on the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.