Tuesday, December 10, 2013

NOTD: Burberry Nail Polish No. 303- Oxblood

Today's NOTD is one of the first releases from Burberry Beauty's first foray into nail polish.  I figured that Number 303, Oxblood, was both perfectly on-trend and also unique to my collection enough to justify the purchase.

I got about a day and a half wear before my first chip- about average for me and nail polish, it seems. Tom Fords are spoiling me.

I have to admit that this color is an attention-grabber. I had multiple women stop me and ask me what was on my nails.  I do like this color, and wish I'd been able to get better photos of it. But with the short days, there's little I can do!




2 comments:

  1. I love this color on you. It reminds me a bit of Obsessed from Formula X, which I'm currently obsessed with, but is there a bit of shimmer in this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Nope, it's a total creme. This took 3 thin coats to build it. If you're looking for more metallic finish, Dior Galaxie is similar in tone.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.