Monday, September 30, 2013

September Favorites

It's hard to believe that it's the end of 2013 already.  This year has flown by.  At the end of the month, I'll be sharing my top loves of the month.

In no particular order:




1. Chanel Les Beiges- No. 10: While nobody will certainly ever mistake me for Gisele, I love this multi-purpose powder. It just goes on forever.

2. Anastasia Bold & Beautiful Kit: This kit only came into my life within the last 10 days of the month, but it's already a must-have in my opinion.

3. Kat Von D Shade Shifter Eyeshadow in Devotion: I bought the Shade Shifter eyeshadows expecting to fall in love with a different shade (On the Road). Devotion is a warm coppery shade that's perfect even for work, while being totally interesting in its own right.

4. Dior Addict Eau Delice Eau de Parfum: I totally blame Sephora for this obsession. I didn't like the perfume in-store, but nabbed a deluxe mini perfume (I love minis!  But who doesn't?) as part of a sample trio.  I fell in love hard.  It may have originally been marketed as a summer fragrance, but I find its berry-tinged notes to be fall-appropriate.

5. Chanel Le Vernis in Rose Moire: I'm normally a bold nail woman, but there's something alluring about this rose gold-tinged polish. It's refined and ladylike- and just makes me feel pretty to wear it.

6. Chanel Les Vernis in Bel-Argus: This cobalt metallic polish has been my pedicure du jour since I picked up the shade back in May (or June- but I think it was May).  I'll be interested to see if it remains during the winter.

7. Lipstick Queen Lipstick in Jean Queen:  This is the perfect MLLB daytime lipstick for me.  Whenever I'm at a loss in the morning, I reach for this.

8. Benefit Rockateur: This is the perfect rose-gold blush for me and perfectly accents my complexion.


There's my top 8 for the month!  What products did you love in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.