Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Dreaming

It's time for another edition of Sunday Dreaming!  This week really will be all dreams, since I'm having to do some wallet-tightening as of late.  Don't worry, I still have a bunch of newly-released goodies to review on this site (keep an eye out for my first 3 items from Chanel Holiday 2013!)

Beauty and Fragrance:



Chanel Ligne Graphique de Chanel Liquid Eyeliner in Bronze, $34





I literally gasped when I swatched this in-store at Nordstrom. It has taken every ounce of self-control not to throw it in my online shopping bag.  I don't have anything like this in my collection, and I foresee this coming into my life once this period of financial instability ends.

Just look at this swatch!







Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush- Accent ($43)



This is the other stunner from Chanel Holiday 2013 that I couldn't stop looking at.  However, it would've eaten up nearly half of my initial budget.


Here's a nice swatch to keep me going:








Deborah Lippmann Best of Both Worlds- Rock n Roll Mini Set ($19)

I love holiday sets, mini items, and Deborah Lippmann.  This has the cutest little glittery bag ever, Fast Girls base coat, and Addicted to Speed topcoat.  Love!



NARS Voulez-Vous Eye & Cheek Palette ($59)




This is marked as a Nordstrom exclusive, and includes Molokai, Antananarivo, Rangoun, Lhasa, Deep Throat, and Dolce Vita. I think it's stunning.


Dior Diorshow New Look Set ($28.50)



I adore when Dior does these sets.  You get a mini eyeshadow palette and mascara for the same price as the mascara regularly is.


Dior Diorshow-Iconic Overcurl Mascara Set ($28.50)




Same goes for this set. I highly suspect I end up with both of these. They're a great way to get mini Dior palettes (and who uses an entire quint? Be honest.) and stock up on mascara.



Bobbi Brown Luxe 6-Pan Palette ($15)




I have 2 Bobbi palettes, and no real need for another.  But look at this one- it's beautiful!

Holiday is the hardest time of the year for a beauty junkie's wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.