Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lorac Rockin' Red Hot Lashes Holiday 2013

This is the first of several holiday sets I've managed to get my hands on in my current (very) low buy.

Lorac's Holiday 2013 Collection features two of my favorite things: red and studs.





Sorry about the photo, but I've been struggling with the weather lately. Luckily, I took some outdoor photos of this set last week.

The Rockin' Red Hot Lashes Set retails for $23, but claims to be a $33 value. I think that means they're valuing the red studded eyelash curler at $10.

The eyelash curler is clearly the star of this set:






I've only tried a handful of Lorac products, so my ability to compare with other products in the line is limited. Likewise, I didn't crack the mascara because I've got a number of mascaras open at the moment and that would be wasteful.


This set also has a full-sized PRO mascara, which normally retails for $23.  I'll be actually reviewing this at a later date.



Bottom line: This is a fabulous set for a budget present, and is appropriate for any beauty lover. I nabbed it because I'm in need of a new eyelash curler- and the red, studded one? It's just hot.

You can currently find this set at Ulta- I purchased mine online, but spotted it in-store on Friday afternoon. It's also available on LORAC's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.