Thursday, October 31, 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Color Show Dotty

I'm going to apologize in advance for the quality of these photos, but this is one time where my current mani really is the NOTD. Unfortunately, I'm also pretty sick, so I couldn't go outside to take photos.  On another note, thank goodness for pre-written posts!

Today's Halloween mani is Maybelline Color Show Polka Dots Polish #65-Dotty.  These are three coats of this polish.

This is a pretty sheer but buildable color. Dotty has an orange base, with white and black hexagonal glitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.