Saturday, July 16, 2016

#NSale Purchases Round 2

Oops- I can't stop shopping. But if you've followed this blog, you already know that.

I picked up another few items from the #NSale- some of which I didn't show you before in my post of things I was thinking about.

Despite allegedly being online-only, I stumbled upon the LORAC Refined Romance Eye/Cheek Palette ($18) at one of my local stores. It's 6 eyeshadows, and 3 cheek products (highlighters and blushes- I think this version is 2 highlighters, 1 blush). That's 9 products in a travel-friendly (but not small) palette for $18, folks. Wow.


So when I came home, I went online and ordered the LORAC Enchanting Elegance Eye & Cheek Palette ($18). This one has 6 eyeshadows, 1 highlighter, and 2 blushes. Looking at both of these together, LORAC has offered 12 eyeshadows, 3 highlighters, and 3 blushes for $36 if you buy both. That's pretty darned good.


I absolutely adore these Kendra Scott Mystic Baazar- Addie earrings in gold ($39.90). This is the first time I've bought anything from this designer, and I'm already impressed. The earrings are large but not super large. I'd wear them to work in a conservative office setting, for example. They're feather-light, which makes me happy.  I'm seriously contemplating either the silver (currently available) or the rose gold (currently sold out, but there's usually a restock when the sale goes live).



I also couldn't help but pick up another one of the Kennebunk Home Bliss Throws in Rattan Yellow ($25.90). I predict probably 3 more of these will be mine- some for gifts, and one more for me. They're really that awesome.




I'm done for the weekend... I'm testing a few products right now but the weather is causing me some serious distress so posting is much slower than I anticipated. Heat and humidity are huge migraine triggers for me.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.