Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday Dreaming

Even though I don't regularly post, I thought I'd still share what's catching my eye as of late. I'm trying to be a better girl and not buy all the things although that's impossible. (To be fair, the 3 hair products, lashes, lash glue, cotton buds, and bubble bath from yesterday are all replenishments!) I'm going to focus on just makeup this week- I'll have my current skincare wants for next week.

1. Becca Backlight Priming Filter ($38)

I was able to get a deluxe sample of this in my Play by Sephora box in June. I've actually got it on right now and my skin looks luminous and just lit from within. It's a stunning look, which can be attributed to this primer. This has gone to the top of my list and I'll likely pick it up on my next Sephora or Ulta trip (One of my local Ultas has Becca, the others do not).

2. Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette- Chocolate Amande ($50)

I received a GWP mini version of this palette somewhere along the line and have been wearing it at least 1-2 days per week as of late. I'm sure I have dupes for these neutrals, but I love having them in one compact palette. I do like my Spring 2016 Lancome palette, so this one has been added to my list for the next time I either have $50 in Ulta points, the fall Sephora sale, or an awesome GWP.


3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme- Pearl ($38)



For some reason, I previously limited myself to the Pressed formula of Becca's highlighters. Within the past month, I discovered just how amazing the Poured is- and that it's the soft highlight that I've been looking for. At Ulta the other day, I really struggled to decide between Moonstone and Pearl, so now Pearl is on my to-buy list!

4. Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer 00 Nude ($76)



I'll readily admit that this has been a purposeful non-repurchase. After all, I have other bronzers. Why not use them up before going back to this? I hit pan in less than a year on this gem and truly miss it. It's the perfect bronzer for the non-bronze!


5. Wander Beauty Catch the Light Highlighter- Moon ($25)


I don't want to tip my hand on upcoming posts, but I just noticed that this gem of a highlighter now comes in four colors. Moon, a light gold, is going to have to be mine ASAP.

6. Chanel Les 4 Ombres Tisse Vendrome ($61)


This quad has been on my list since it was launched, but I really need that peach shade in my life this summer! I'm saving my Plenti points for it (or at least half of it since I'm unlikely to be willing to wait that long). I have a long list of Chanel items I'd like to add to my collection, but this is top of the list now that I picked up the summer quad on Friday. Looking through my collection, it's clear that Chanel quads are among my favorite items.


7. Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad- Last Dance ($80)



Shockingly, I have passed on the Tom Ford quads introduced this past spring until now. Normally the blue would be enough to turn me off on a quad, but I can't get it out of my mind since one of my favorite bloggers featured it.

That's the top of my very-long list. Notice the lack of lips? I'm on product overload at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.