Friday, July 8, 2016

This & That

Just a quick update tonight- I've started about 10 new posts and written others in my head but the unbearable heat has sapped my energy to the point where all I have the energy to do is faceplant into bed and turn on the Olympics Trials.

Coming Soon on QBB:
  • Sizzling Hot Weather Favorites
  • Catching up with QBB (Or, Adventures in Drywall & Flamingos)
  • Essie Gel Couture
  • Chanel Summer 2016 Nails & Thoughts
  • Foreo Luna Play
  • A Look at my MAC Eyeshadow Collection (Spoiler: I own the entire permanent collection)
  • My Accidental 3+ Month Low/No-Buy in a key Category
  • Essie Summer 2016
  • QBB's Guide to Faking it as Natural as Possible (with Eyelashes)
  • New Benefit Brows
  • Drugstore Gems

And lots, lots more!

As for me, I'll be going back to watching the Olympics Trials in my jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.