Saturday, June 21, 2014

Blog Update

I have some great news to share with you, dear readers!

No, I didn't get my computer yet. However, I was able to borrow a non-public laptop for part of a day and I'm in the process of completing multiple posts that were in various stages of completion. Shockingly enough, I had enough previously-in-work posts to actually publish a NOTD and a topical post every day until my expected ETA of the new computer! In other words, I'm 50% back!

One of my frustrations has been the Blogger App. You can't modify a scheduled date, so if I had originally worked on a post in March, it would publish to March rather than the current day.

In the meantime, please check me out on Instagram at @quirkybusyandbeautiful for the latest- or drop me an email!

(I'm at 87 NOTD looks swatched and counting, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.