Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat

It turns out that I had quite the range of photos edited and stored!  Today I'm happy to share with you one of my favorite topcoats: Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat ($18, 0.27oz)


Julep touts their Freedom Polymer Top Coat as innovative and gel-like, providing a smudge-proof mani in 5 minutes. When one compares the ingredients to other topcoats, there appears to be additional polymers present.

I happen to enjoy this topcoat because it delivers in terms of shine and strength. I've never had a gel manicure, but prefer a super-shiny finish.  I frequently discard topcoats for not being shiny enough. This passes the test with flying colors.

I also find Julep's Freedom Polymer topcoat to be thicker and stronger than most. It certainly protects my nails and provides a tough layer that stands up to typing.

Overall, I highly recommend this.  Julep Mavens get 20% off, putting this topcoat into the affordable range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.