Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday Dreaming

It's time for one of my favorite posts of the week- Sunday Dreaming!  I have a distinct theme this week- items I've sampled (not in adequate quantity to review) but want to purchase in full.

1. Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment ($14-42)

photo via Sephora.com

I swear this hair mask is pure magic. I was devastated when I used up my two sample packets, because it allowed me to shower at night and still wear my hair down the following day. That's a net gain of about 45 minutes of sleep!  It's pricey, but worth it. I was suddenly sorry that I'd cashed in my Ulta rewards to buy essentials.

2. Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner ($34)

Photo via Sephora.com
Yes, another hair treatment.  I went on a bit of a "use it up" kick with hair samples and discovered a few treatments that may be worth investing in. This deep conditioner has two different substances that combine for one treatment.

3. Shiseido Refining Primer ($30)

Photo via Nordstrom


I recently received a deluxe mini of this with a Shiseido GWP. Short and sweet, I've fallen for it and want to get the full size so I can test this long enough to talk about it!

4.  Shiseido Lacquer Rouge RD311 ($25)

Photo via Nordstrom

This was used on me recently and RD311, Rubelite, is a lovely neutral shade. It's in the same color family as my beloved Lancome Lip Lover Beige Adage.


Those are my most-coveted items of the week.  What is everyone else dreaming of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.