Tuesday, June 3, 2014

NOTD: Lancome Vernis in Love Rose Plumeti 300M

Today's NOTD is a very soft and pretty shade from Lancome that I discovered at the outlets recently.  Lancome Vernis in Love Rose Plumeti (#300M) is a soft, shimmering pink. It's frostier than most of my other soft pinks, but is very polished and work-appropriate. There are three coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails in this photo.


Despite the metallic appearance, I didn't have much trouble with brush strokes with this shade. Much credit goes to Lancome for the formula.  Although I found mine at the outlet, this is a permanent shade still available at the usual locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.