Friday, June 27, 2014

L'Occitane Honey Shea Hand Cream

I haven't blogged extensively about lotions in the past, but it shouldn't be a surprise that L'Occitane Shea Hand Creams are some of my favorites. For years, I've loved the unscented, traditional shea cream. Lately, I've been checking out some of the multitude of available scents.

Today, I'll be talking about the L'Occitane Honey Hand Cream ($12, 1.0oz at Nordstrom).






Honey is almost cloyingly sweet; it's overwhelming.  I was surprised at the scent, to be honest. I generally love L'Occitane's products and have tried other scents in the hand creams. I also generally love honey.  There's something about this particular product that isn't appealing to me, although I'm going to use it up. If honey is your favorite scent, I recommend trying this first. In terms of moisturizing, this performs just like the other products in the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.