Friday, July 4, 2014

L'Occitane Mango Flower Shea Hand Cream

Unlike my prior experience with L'Occitane's Honey Shea Cream, I have nothing but raves about L'Occitaine Mango Flower Shea Hand Cream.



Just like the Honey version, Mango Flower Shea Cream also retails for $12 for 1 oz of lotion. Unlike the cloyingly sweet Honey, Mango Flower manages to be sweet but refreshing. I wouldn't hesitate to pull this out of my purse at work.

Mango Flower also manages to balance the sweet and fruity without smelling like it came from one of the other mass retailers (don't get me wrong, I buy plenty of products from those chains). That's key for something at this price point. At only 20% shea, it's obviously not quite the treat of the 100% shea butter cream that L'Occitane is famous for. It is more hydrating than most other hand creams that I've tried- and it tells me that there's a hand cream from this brand for everyone.




sfgfdioguoifdugiofud

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.