Saturday, July 19, 2014

NOTD: Yves Saint Laurent Corail Divin

Today's NOTD is one of my awesome outlet scores: Yves Saint Laurent Corail Divin.






For those that don't know, there are two major cosmetics outlets that you'll find at the local outlet mall: CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet- Estee Lauder and brands) and Lancome. If you look carefully, you can often find a major bargain on YSL products at the Lancome outlet, including current ones. Enter Corail Divin.

In person, it's a lot lighter than it photographed, but I didn't want to mess with the photo too much. Corail Divin is a saturated light hot coral with a distinctive neon orange undertone. I have three coats plus topcoat on my nails here.

I wish I could rave about the formula, but I can't. With so many other easy formulas with similar hues, I can't seriously recommend the polish. However, it's always worth a good trip to the outlets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.