Wednesday, July 16, 2014

NOTD: Ulta Flamingo

Today's NOTD is a huge surprise: Ulta Flamingo.


If you're anything like me, you always look at the giant Ulta brand display near the checkouts while waiting in a ridiculous line. Occasionally, something may grab your attention, but generally Ulta's in-house brand isn't one that calls out to me.

During one of the many sales, I purchased Flamingo, a vivid pink with distinctive silver shimmer in it for a whole $2. There are three coats and NO topcoat on my nails here to demonstrate the inherent shine.

I'm blown away. This $2 steal performs just as good- if not better- than many $20 polishes in my stash. I love the color, and it's been in heavy rotation ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.