Sunday, July 20, 2014

NOTD: Chanel Coromandel

Today's NOTD is Chanel Coromandel, one of the few Chanel polishes currently at counters that I didn't own until recently (the others, in case you're wondering, are Accessoire, Ballerina, Beige, Cinema, Frisson, Holiday, Lilis, Mysterious, Rose Exuberant, and Suspicious).  It wasn't that I didn't plan to buy it eventually; this cheery tomato-orangey red is perfect for summer.



Formula, like always with Chanel, is flawless. I've got 3 coats on my nails, plus Butter London Hardware as a topcoat. It's glorious in the summer sun.

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.