Sunday, July 6, 2014

NOTD: Chanel Atmosphere

Today's NOTD is my first (and only so far) selection from Chanel's Fall 2014 collection.


Atmosphere is a beautiful pearly duochrome. Like all other colors like this, it has a thin formula but it's buildable. It really looks like a pink pearl, and I can see myself wearing this frequently come fall. There are four thin coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails in this photo, which was taken with direct sunlight hitting my hands.

To answer the unasked question, I do plan to pick up the other 2 shades in the Fall 2014 collection. However, I had a computer to buy first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.