Tuesday, July 8, 2014

NOTD: OPI Coca-Cola Red

Today's NOTD was a shade that literally stopped me in my tracks: OPI Coca-Cola Red.



I actually wore this on the 4th of July because it is, by my criteria, the perfect red creme.  It's a blue-based red (OPI Race Red looks downright orange next to it!). Formula-wise, it's nearly a one-coat wonder. There are two coats plus topcoat on my nails here.

I'm a sucker for a perfect red creme, but I was shocked that this was my only selection from the July 2014 OPI Coca-Cola Collection. I mulled both the mini 10-pack and a few of the shades, but I felt like I had close enough dupes for most. A classic red with a great formula, on the other hand, is always worth the investment.

Here's a comparison between Coca-Cola Red and Race Red. It's even more pronounced in real life.


 Overall, I think this is a can't miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.