Saturday, July 5, 2014

NOTD: Burberry Daffodill

Today's NOTD (the first of about 100 I swatched while computer-less) is one that I've been waiting to share for quite awhile.  Burberry Daffodill was part of the English Festival micro-collection; in Burberry boutiques last month.






I am so very happy that I picked up this shade.

There are three coats plus Butter London Hardware on my nails in this shot. The formula is the absolute best yellow creme that I've tried, and that includes Chanel and Butter London as direct comparison. Like all yellows, it was slightly streaky but leveled out flawlessly after three thin coats.  This shade restored my faith in Burberry nail polish.

Yellow is one of those nail shades I like in photos and in theory. I love that photo.  In person, I feel like it just doesn't look right on my hands. Still, for the faith it restored in me with this brand, it's so worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.