Monday, March 14, 2016

OPI New Orleans Collection S/S 2016: Show Us Your Tips

Today I have my lone selection from OPI's large Spring/Summer 2016 collection to share with you: Show Us Your Tips!




First a quick note- for those who hadn't noticed, OPI just had another price hike. We're now at $10 per bottle for the regular formula. It's not a lot, but somehow the double digit price barrier looms large.

Same classic, full-coverage brush as always:




Show Us Your Tips is a gorgeous cornflower/periwinkle shimmer. I found it to be the most unique in the collection. I've got 3 coats on my nails here:



This lasted about 3 days on my nails, and I'm extremely tough on my nails.

I passed on the rest of the collection (see it here) because, aside from the green (which isn't office-friendly), I felt that I probably had a dupe for just about all of the others.

OPI's collections are always a lot of fun- New Orleans is just the latest in a proud tradition of travel-themed hues. I bought mine at Ulta about a month ago- you should be able to find it everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.