Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Dreaming

It's that time of week again- Sunday Dreaming!  I have to admit that I've been using my Sunday Dreaming posts as a shopping guide lately. I'm also pretty darned content with what I've bought, so this was a little harder than normal to put together.

1. Shiseido Future Solution LX Total Radiance Foundation ($85)

 I've been increasingly intrigued by these skincare/foundation hybrids. I adore Shiseido's skincare, and know that they have a foundation shade (I00) that matches me. I've been side-eyeing this foundation and may pull the trigger once triple Nordstrom points kick in at the end of the month.

2. Cle de Peau Satin Eye Color in 205 ($45)



Darn it, I knew this would happen. I'm bringing you my first full CdP review this week. It's a brand I've stayed away from because I was afraid of falling in love at that price point. $45 for a single eyeshadow is gulp-inducing but this lovely mint shimmer is calling out to me.


3. S'well 'Galaxy Collection- Supernova' Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($25-45)



I couldn't help but notice these bottles at my local Nordstrom on a recent shopping trip. They claim to keep beverages hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours. They come in a bevvy of designs and now I'm intrigued as to what makes them amazing.

4. Kate Spade Semiprecious Mini Small Square Studs ($38)


 I'm showing these in Rose Quartz. I had a hard time deciding between these and another pair of glitter studs at Nordstrom recently. I can't get these little beauties, which have a rose gold setting, out of my head.


5. Dolce and Gabanna Dolce Rosa Excelsa ($74-117)


 Finally, a flanker for the oh-so-feminine, oh-so-successful Dolce and Gabanna Dolce. I'm pretty sure it's part of my DNA, but I'm a huge rose lover. It used to be that I only associate them with my mother, but now I think more of summers in my family's rose garden as a child and how my father doted on the blooms.


That's what I'm dreaming about- anything on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.