Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday Dreaming

Happy Sunday, Lovelies!

This post is a bit late because I'm literally posting it to go live as soon as I complete it. I'm normally a bit more organized than this, but work is kicking my tushie into shape as of late. Yesterday was my first day off in 13 days, and I was back at work today. I think it's something like 1 day off out of 26.

I don't think I'll get a MAC Monday up for tomorrow unless I find some pre-shot swatches somewhere. I'm testing something else today.

Here's a little bit of fun: I celebrated my first day off with my first blowout (which I'm testing right now), a bit of sleep, and a bit of shopping. There was 0 blogging in there, and work's been tiring me out so much that I'm now out of posts. Whoops. At one point, I was 10 days ahead. Now, not so much. So posts might be a bit light for a week or so. It's totally fun to have someone do your hair. Before going in for a few hours, I dropped in on yet another of the Sephora classes (I'll do a rundown one of these days since I've taken the contour, daytime smokey eye, eye contour, correct and conceal, nighttime smokey eye, and brow classes.).

So, back to the topic at hand: Sunday Dreaming. I did a bit of shopping yesterday but my wishlist, as always, continues to grow.


1. MAC Cool Neutral x 15 Palette, $65



I'm not sure why I've always passed these up without a second look. Upon purchasing the new MAC Nordstrom palette (yes, review to come once I actually test it), I fell totally in love with the Cool Neutrals palette. It's right up my alley. The next time I have a Nordstrom note, it's mine.

2. Chanel Eyes Speak Volumes Collection, $32-61





This launched online this past week, and I'm itching to swatch those Stylo Yeux Eyeshadows in particular. It's not yet at counters (I checked Nordstrom, Macy's, Bloomingdales, Saks, and Neiman Marcus), so keep your eyes peeled- no pun intended.

3.  Origins 'Maskimizer' Skin Optimizing Mask Primer, $22


OK, color me intrigued. I read about this in Allure and the idea of a mask primer seems ridiculously over-the-top and unnecessary. Yet I want to try this so badly that it's not even funny. Perhaps this is the first item on my list for the inevitable Sephora sale this spring- that is, if Sephora bothers to send me access to it (My last email from them was Valentine's Day 2014, when I re-qualified for VIB Rouge. I've reported it no less than 30 times with 0 resolution.)

4. Marc Jacobs Fragrance Splashes- $62 each







AAAHHHH!!! They're back!!!! I'm not very happy with the major reduction in size, but everyone who loved the Splashes the first time around understands my joy. I always wanted to try the Rain version, and loved Pear (it was a tossup as to whether Pear or Fig was my alltime fave).

5. Sunnylife Flamingo Candle $22-38


I need this.  The end.

So, what are you dreaming about this Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.