Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Chanel Le Vernis Paradoxical

Today I'm happy to share with you a classic Chanel polish that most collectors have in their stash: Chanel Le Vernis in Paradoxical.

Paradoxical is a multidimensional purple that photographs much darker than it appears in the bottle. Paradoxical is a muted purple, appearing somewhat milky in person. I'm not sure why it pulled so dark in this shot, but I actually photographed it on three separate occasions with the same result.

I have two coats, without a topcoat on my nails in this photo.


This just seems perfect for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.