Thursday, October 16, 2014

CK One Nail Polish in Graphite

Today I'm happy to share with you my first and only selection from CK One's color line, an Ulta exclusive. These polishes contain 9ml of product and retail for $14.

Graphite is a muted lilac-silver metallic polish. It's quite lovely, and the formula is excellent. I had no problems with brushstrokes.  There are two coats and no top coat on my nails here.



I purchased this polish during Ulta's clearance this past summer, and it has piqued my interest in regards to the rest of this line. The various products that I've tried have all been reasonably priced and performed well- perhaps this is another area to explore soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.