Wednesday, October 8, 2014

September 2014 Favorites

I'm running a bit late for my monthly favorites, but here goes:


Reviews are linked where appropriate; others will be coming very soon.


Eyes:
Giorgio Armani Organica Eye Palette- By far and away my favorite purchase in awhile, possibly of the year. It's perfect, and creates a foolproof look for me.
Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro #3- My new brow obsession.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Liquid Eyeliner- My new go-to eyeliner pen.


Lips:
NARS Audacious Lipsticks- My new obsession. I can't wait to share these with you. I'm putting my group through their paces.
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. in B*tch Perfect- My new favorite nude.
Lancome Lip Lover 314 Casse Noisette- I'm in love with this formula, and I've been picking up more of the neutral shades lately.


Cheeks:
Chantecaille Cheek Fabric in Bliss- My go-to and perfect cheeks in a palette.
Benefit Rockateur Blush- Perfect for fall, and I don't pull it out often

Nails:

Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Black Cherry- My favorite new vampy shade.
Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Bordeaux Lust- I keep going back to this over and over again. It's perfect for my moody nails.
Sephora by OPI Go My Own Way- An old nail polish but one of my favorites. This shade just seems right with my current wardrobe during this month of transition.
Chanel Le Vernis Secret- A lovely, clean nude for fall.
Lancome French Idole Vernis in Love Amethyste Brune- A wonderfully complex, moody purple.
Fragrance:
Si by Giorgio Armani- My transition scent. If I had a better nose for scent, I'd rave about it.


What all did you love last month?

Look out for new posts starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.