Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lancome Fall 2014 French Idole Vernis in Love Amethyste Brune

Today I'm happy to share with you my selection from one of the more underrated collections from this fall: Lancome's Fall 2014 French Idole Collection. I chose just one item- Vernis in Love #387, Amethyste Brune.

I really enjoy this shade. It and Tom Ford Bordeaux Lust have been the most frequently spotted shades on my nails as of late. Formula-wise, it's incredibly thin but quick-drying. I built up four very thin coats plus Seche Vite topcoat on my nails in this shot.



These photos don't really do the shade justice. It has such a lovely shimmer and is the perfect fall purple.  I know I've been featuring a lot of Lancome lately, but I've been exploring the brand this year after falling for Lip Lovers (more reviews coming, believe it or not).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.