I combined empties for August and September 2014. When appropriate, reviews are inline linked:
- Kiehl's Sunflower Color Preserving Conditioner (2)- This has been my go-to shampoo/conditioner as of late.
- Living Proof Restore Hair Mask (samples)- I'm currently testing this; expect a review soon.
- Philosophy Purity Cleansing Wipes (2)- These are my go-to and I always repurchase
- Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleanser- This is a lovely cleanser that my skin just loves. I haven't repurchased, but I have so many cleansers to go through.
- Chanel Le Jour Serum, Chanel La Nuit Serum, Chanel Le Weekend Serum- I bought a deluxe travel kit of these three serums to test. I finished them but don't anticipate buying the full sized merely because of the price point right now.
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads- I forgot just how wonderful these are for my skin. I'm not sure what the magic is, but I see a difference when I'm using them versus when I don't.
- Clinique 7-Day Scrub Cream- I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this before. It's very gentle and plays nicely with my sensitive skin.
- Chanel Le Lift Serum (deluxe sample)
- Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Eye Cream (deluxe sample)- I received this as a GWP and found it to be lovely but nothing exceptional.
- Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (deluxe sample)- After reading a great review, I wanted to try this over the summer. For a drugstore product, it's fantastic.
Makeup and Nails:
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara deluxe sample- This is my first time trying it and I loved it. There are so many other mascaras I'd like to try that I'm not likely to purchase anytime soon.
- Clarins Be Long Mascara- Same as above.
- Dior Addict Mascara deluxe sample- See the prior 2 mascaras.
- Formula X topcoat- I finish one of these every few months. It's an affordable and well-performing topcoat.
- 2x Acetone Nail Polish Remover (16oz each), Sephora by OPI 2oz nail polish remover- I go through a lot of nail polish remover swatching- who couldn't see that coming?
Bath and Body Products:
- Bliss Body Butter (unscented)- This is my HG moisturizer. I always stock up when the B1G2 comes up once a year. It's perfection for my sensitive skin.
- Whish Shave Crave- I keep meaning to review this- it's pricey but the only shaving cream my legs can handle.
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Wash and Foam Bath (3)
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief travel lotion
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Energy travel body wash
- Bath and Body Works Wild Citrus Dandelion Body Wash
That may be 2 months' worth, but it's still not bad for finishing products!