Tuesday, October 7, 2014

August & September 2014 Empties

It's been quite a few months since I've done one of these, and quite a few days since my last post. Life's been quite hectic, and I've been swatching up a storm. I have several hundred images to edit, so please bear with me!

I combined empties for August and September 2014. When appropriate, reviews are inline linked:



Haircare:



Skincare:

  • Philosophy Purity Cleansing Wipes (2)- These are my go-to and I always repurchase
  • Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleanser- This is a lovely cleanser that my skin just loves. I haven't repurchased, but I have so many cleansers to go through.
  • Chanel Le Jour Serum, Chanel La Nuit Serum, Chanel Le Weekend Serum- I bought a deluxe travel kit of these three serums to test. I finished them but don't anticipate buying the full sized merely because of the price point right now.
  • First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads- I forgot just how wonderful these are for my skin. I'm not sure what the magic is, but I see a difference when I'm using them versus when I don't.
  • Clinique 7-Day Scrub Cream- I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this before. It's very gentle and plays nicely with my sensitive skin.
  • Chanel Le Lift Serum (deluxe sample)
  • Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Eye Cream (deluxe sample)- I received this as a GWP and found it to be lovely but nothing exceptional.
  • Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (deluxe sample)- After reading a great review, I wanted to try this over the summer. For a drugstore product, it's fantastic.


Makeup and Nails:

  • Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara deluxe sample- This is my first time trying it and I loved it. There are so many other mascaras I'd like to try that I'm not likely to purchase anytime soon.
  • Clarins Be Long Mascara- Same as above.
  • Dior Addict Mascara deluxe sample- See the prior 2 mascaras.
  • Formula X topcoat- I finish one of these every few months. It's an affordable and well-performing topcoat.
  • 2x Acetone Nail Polish Remover (16oz each), Sephora by OPI 2oz nail polish remover- I go through a lot of nail polish remover swatching- who couldn't see that coming?


Bath and Body Products:

  • Bliss Body Butter (unscented)- This is my HG moisturizer. I always stock up when the B1G2 comes up once a year. It's perfection for my sensitive skin.
  • Whish Shave Crave- I keep meaning to review this- it's pricey but the only shaving cream my legs can handle.
  • Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Wash and Foam Bath (3)
  • Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief travel lotion
  • Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Energy travel body wash
  • Bath and Body Works Wild Citrus Dandelion Body Wash


That may be 2 months' worth, but it's still not bad for finishing products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.