Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Beauty WTF: Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Violet Vixen Stained Me Blue!

Disclaimer: This post isn't meant to "get" a brand or a retailer. It's simply a horriffic experience that I'm trying to raise awareness of. Because having a sore and stained hand is one thing- your EYES is another league.

This quick post is an SOS because the brand has not responded to multiple inquiries via multiple platforms, nor has the retailer that sold me this product. (Sephora).'

Quick note: the only things that have been done to photos is cropping and watermarking, ZERO alternations to color balance or other editing have been done.

Has anyone else been stained BLUE by Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Violet Vixen?

I was doing this last night- a comparison swatch between the new Wet n Wild ColorIcon Liquid Eyeshadow in Moonlight Majesty and Violet Vixen.




When I took a wipe to my hand, this is what I discovered in horror. Photo uncropped- all I did is watermark.



I took three oils, three other cleansers, two scrubs, and actually scrubbing my hand with a rough object to try and manually exfoliate until I CRIED to get it to here:





I posted that photo on Instagram and implored the brand for help. NOTHING.



My hand HURTS today and it's still stained.  Look at this photo I shot. Even with studio lights really washing out the color balance there's a freaking blue line.



This is a consumer SOS- anyone else have this issue? Did the brand help you? Did Sephora? Or did they also ignore you?

Most importantly, how the heck did anyone get their staining gone? Thank goodness it was my hand or not my lids.

Please share with others- this is a serious issue that could be harming consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.