Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Here We Go Again....

I'm not sure if I'll actually be able to post this- my keyboard is on the fritz! I posted on Instagram that I was having severe computer issues. I am- hence why this is likely my last post until late August or early September, depending on how quickly I can save the money needed.

Unlike the demise of my last MacBook which spectacularly featured a glass of Reisling and a coughing dit, I don't know why my keyboard's death came so suddenly. I can't even use the delete key!

So, send me good karma because this is another dead MacBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.