1. Winky Lux Glossy Boss- Unicorn Set ($24)
I was going to pick up this gloss, but a new set popped up on Nordstrom within the past week. I've already raved about these formulas- so picking up one of the more "exotic" kits from this IG-friendly brand seems like the natural next step.
2. Guerlain Birthday Candle Perles Meteorites ($62)
3. Milk Makeup Holographic Highlighter- Mars ($30)
I think we've established my love of this shade. The only reason why I didn't purchase the Stick before was that cream products aren't usually my thing. Powder? Heck yeah.
4. L'Occitane Cleansing and Softening Shower Oil ($25)
This has been on my "to-buy" list for awhile because I love it right after shaving. I should just get over the price tag and do it....
5. First Aid Beauty Hello Fab Triple Protection Skin Tint Bundle ($34)
I'm really interested in trying this out. First Aid Beauty's recent releases have just worked for me. I've been loving their Priming Moisturizer since April, so I'd like to try their Face Tint.
Kendra Scott's Back-to-School collection is out, and my favorite stone is back- goldstone. I want it all.
What are you dreaming about?