Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Tryst



Today I have another quick, permanent collection post for you. I've really been falling back in love with Urban Decay's Vice lipstick formula, and slowly getting to know more of the line.


Tryst is yet another Cream lipstick; sorry, not feeling as many mattes these days. Like the others in the line, these contain 0.11oz of product for a reasonable $17.


The end of this tube should give you an idea of what's coming- QBB's lipstick obsession for Summer 2017.


According to the brand, Tryst is actually "red-fuschia cream". Nah, I call it poppy red/coral electric goodness.


I picked this up when I thought I might have to replace my UD Streak (spoiler: it's ok) and this was one or two lipsticks over. I've been captivated by shades like this as of late. Once I saw this, I knew it had to be mine.

Here are some swatches. First, in studio lighting, then in ambient:


How does that shade not scream summer? For me, it's perfect for those hot summer days when I'm craving rich bronzes and coppers, teals, and a pop of coral.


Put on some Tryst and you'll immediately get some summer sass.

In general, I find UD Vice lipsticks to last 5-6 hours before I need to think about touching up- even the cremes. If you're going to eat or drink, you'd better bring the tube with you for reapplication,

Bottom Line: Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Tryst is hitting all of those summer buttons for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.