Sunday, February 23, 2014

FOTD: Weekend Testing Casual

It's been quite awhile since I've done one of these posts, and they always seem to go over well.

This is what I've been wearing the past couple of days (my weekend).  I'm testing a new eyeshadow, which will be revealed in two days on the blog.









Face:

  • Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF15- Alabaster (discontinued, my old HG)
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer- 01 Light
  • NARS Creamy Concealer- Chantilly
  • Chanel Les Beiges- No 10
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo- Caramel
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
  • Bobbi Brown blush- Pale Pink (in mini palette from an old Sephora 500 pt perk)


Eyes:

  • NARS Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette- Cream (discontinued)
  • Estee Lauder Signature Silky Eyeshadow- Roseberry Duo (long since discontinued), I used the lighter of the two in my crease
  • Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Liquid Eyeliner
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes #0L
  • Lorac PRO Mascara
  • To be revealed Burberry Beauty product (what I've been testing)


Lips:

  • Bite Beauty Fruit Scrub Whipped Cherry (winter has been killing my lips and I've had to exfoliate daily these days!)
  • Shiseido Benefiance Full Correction Lip Treatment (on its last legs, but I hate to replenish any earlier than necessary due to the price!)
  • Le Metier de Beaute Hydra Creme Lipstick- Rose Garnet (I also swapped this with a Dior Serum de Rouge I'll be sharing with you later in the week)

 That's it- a quick and dirty Face of the Day/Weekend!  When I'm testing a product (usually on the weekend), I try to keep the rest of my face close to my usual look.  For me, the biggest departure is the switch back to my HG (d/c'ed) foundation. When I went to review the Sephora foundation pen, I discovered that I was essentially out of the foundation I've been using!  (I was waiting until I had a good feeling on the foundation before reviewing. I guess I do, one bottle in! Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.