Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Dreaming

I have a few things on my radar lately, some replenishments and some new purchases from Spring 2014.




1. Tom Ford Sugar Dune ($32)

I've already picked up one polish from the Spring 2014 collection, but this nude has stolen my heart.  I can point directly to swatches from the RAEviewer, The Beauty Look Book, and Lily Pebbles for this sudden obsession.  I've become obsessed with finding the perfect nude as of late.

(Stock photo via Nordstrom)



2. Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color SPF 15 #10 ($57.50)

This is one of my HG items, and I can see pan in the middle of my compact (purchased in September, if I recall).  I'm going to try to hold out until the Nordstrom Spring Beauty Trend Show, which is coming up soon in my area (usually one of the first in the country).  I'll refer you to my review of Les Beiges for the love.)

(Stock photo via Nordstrom)

3. Deborah Lippmann Careless Whisper

This nail polish was a LE from Spring 2013, and I've used over half of my bottle. It's one of my go-tos, and now I'm on the hunt for a backup bottle.  Which is easier said than done!

4. Burberry Beauty Complete Eye Palette No 10 Rose Pink ($59)

I've been on the hunt for a pink eye palette and have also been wanting to try Burberry's eyeshadows for quite awhile. It was Sabrina's review on The Beauty Look Book which has pushed me over the edge.  I have a hard time wearing pinks on my eyes, but I think this quad might be just what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.