Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Ulta Eyeshadow Brush #2

Today I'm going to share one of my hidden secrets with you: Ulta's Eyeshadow Brush #2.  It retails for just $10, but it's a staple in my brush wardrobe and outperforms brushes that cost two or three times that!



Ulta Eyeshadow Brush #2 is the smaller of two eyeshadow brushes in Ulta's line.  It has a gunmetal grey handle and short, synthetic bristles.  They're packed somewhat densely, but not like MAC brushes.




Most people would pass on this brush because it's okay at applying powder. They're missing what a hidden gem this is.

Here's a close-up of the brush head:



This is the best brush I've found on the market for dealing with creme eyeshadows such as Chanel Illusion d'Ombre, Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono, Buxom Stay-There Shadow, and Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams.  The synthetic bristles clean up so easily, and it's easy to control the layers.

Even though these retail for $10 each, Ulta often has them on sale.  Consider them a bargain steal and don't think twice about grabbing one to try with your creme shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.