Saturday, February 22, 2014

Guerlain Meteorites Blossom Collection- Star Dust Nail Lacquer

Continuing the week of Spring 2014 collections, I present my second-ever purchase from Guerlain's Spring 2014 Collection: Meteorites Blossom.  Admittedly, I've not explored this brand much, although this purchase has already sent me in pursuit of additional colors from the La Laque Couleur line.

The Spring 2014 collection is designed to reflect the brilliance of stardust and the luminosity of the re-formulated Meteorites.  There is a limited-edition La Laque Couleur and matching lipgloss in the Star Dust shade.  I selected the nail polish after looking long and hard at the matching lipgloss.






Star Dust (#862) retails for $25 and is a limited-edition shade. I got mine at Nordstrom, but Sephora also has it listed on the website.  It is a sheer white with multi-colored reflections and shimmer.  It's hard to explain without seeing it in person.  The shimmer is far more obvious than, say Chanel Intermezzo.




These swatches are with three coats, and indoors, with flash.  They don't do it justice.  Please see Temptalia and The Beauty Look Book for better photos.


Next up: Essie Spring 2014 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.