Friday, September 19, 2014

Ginger + Liz Colour Collection in Stress Management

Today I have yet another muted, dark teal creme polish to share. Yes, I'm obsessing over teal polishes right now. And yes, like any good nail polish hoarder collector, I have to have them all. This is also a new brand for me- one that I've seen at Ulta many times. Yet it took a wonderful teal to coax me into purchasing.



Ginger + Liz Stress Management ($12, 0.54fl oz) is a blue-leaning, dark teal creme. I really liked the understated, thin, grippy rubber cap because it allowed for precise application.  Formula-wise, I was impressed. This is two coats plus a topcoat on my nails here.

Since this was a new brand for me, I tested it out over a couple of days. It rated about average wear for me- I'm exceptionally tough on a manicure. I was able to get 2 days out of my mani, which is good in my case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.