Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday Dreaming

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, but my wish lists admittedly are pretty short these days. I'm loving the items that I've purchased from Armani the past couple of weeks, so I've added a few other items to my list.


1. Giorgio Armani Made to Measure Dual-Sided Eye & Brow Brush ($34)


When I tested the Eye & Brow Maestro at a local counter, I got to be the first to also play with this brush. I initially passed because I own multiple brow brushes and thought they would be adequate. I'll be the first to admit that this worked far better than my ABH brushes- so now it's on my wishlist.


2. Giorgio Armani 'Black Ecstasy' Mascara ($32)



I've heard many wonderful things about Armani mascaras over the years, so it's only natural that I'm interested in finally experiencing them. This is the newest formula, and currently a Nordstrom exclusive.

3. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne ($60)


I have a couple of samples of this lovely new release to hold me over for a bit since I just purchased a fragrance for fall (the 5x points at Ulta plus the GWP last month were too hard to pass up). I'm already in love with it, and relieved that it's an addition to the permanent collection.

4. Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Liquid Eyeliner ($34)



I'll be discussing my initial purchases from the collection this week, but I'm already loving the Eyes to Kill Liquid Eyeliner. I've got my eyes on this lovely rose gold shade for my second purchase.


5. Charlotte Tillbury Wonderglow ($52)



Nope, I haven't purchased any Charlotte Tillbury products yet. Wonderglow intrigues me as a radiant base- something my skin will be looking for further into fall and winter.


Those are the products at the top of my list right now.  What are you dreaming about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.