Sunday, September 21, 2014

Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture Jade Imperial

Today I'm sharing an older polish with you that seems more appropriate for fall than the spring release. Yves Saint Laurent Jade Imperial was my first purchase from the brand, and one that I revisit often.




It was introduced in Spring 2013 (although it seems like longer than that). It was intended to be a spring-friendly version of the Pantone Color of the Year. I call it a milky, dirty jade creme with a flawless formula that looks just like that with two coats plus a topcoat.

It never seemed to be the typical spring color, so it's just right this time of year- when it's still warm but fall is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers- please let me know what you thought about these posts. Please keep it related to the content in that post, though. Spammers, solicitation, or inappropriate content are my only no-gos.